Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Celebration Of New Year

                        This last new year was the best celebration of new year in my life . The day before new year i was alone here in Arizona all my friends went back home to Kuwait . So i talked to my best friend who studies in Florida and i haven't see him for 1 year . So i travelled to celebrate the new year with him . I  arrived there on  new year evening . We booked two VIP tables in a nice club in Miami . It was really  fun every body dancing every body in drunk and happy . Then the count down started and everybody were shouting . Every body is kissing there girlfriends . And i was kissing my girlfriend . So when we finish we went back home and slept . The next day we were so tired so we just went to the beach .Then the rest of the week was fun we went out everyday . Then i came back to Arizona but hopefully i will go to see my friend again . In conclusion that was a really fun new year that i will never forget .

1 comment: